Sunday 5 October 2014

HE'LL HAVE TO GO

(C)Put your sweet lips a little(F)closer to the (C)phone
Let's pretend that we're together all al(G7)one.
I'll tell the (C)man to turn the (C7)jukebox way down (F)low
And you can (C)tell your friend with (F)you, he'll have to (C)go.

Whisper (C)to me, tell me (F)do you love me (C)true
Or is (C)he holding you the way I (G7)do.
Though love is (C)blind, make up your (C7)mind, I've got to (F)know
Should I hang (C)up, or will you tell (G7)him, he'll have to (C)go.

You can't(F) say the words I want to hear
When your (C)with another man.
Do you (F)want me, answer yes or no,
Darling (C)I will under(G7)stand.

Put your (C)sweet lips a little (F)closer to the (C)phone,
Let's pre(C)tend that we're together all al(G7)one.
I'll tell the (C)man to turn the (C7)jukebox way down (F)low
And you can (C)tell your friend there with (G7)you, he'll have to (C)go.