Sunday 26 July 2015

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE

Chorus:
(G7)Oh, (C)Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every (G7)way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror, cos' I get better looking each (C)day.
To know me is to love me, I (C7)must be a hell of a (F)man.
Oh, Lord it's hard to be (C)humble, but I'm(G7) doing the best that I (C)can.

I (C)used to have a girlfriend, but I guess she just couldn't comp(G7)ete
With all of those love starved women, who keep clamouring at my (C)feet.
Well I probably could find another, but I (C7)guess they're all in awe of (F)me,
Who cares I never get (C)lonesome, cause I (G7)treasure my own comp(C)any.

Chorus.

I (C)guess you can say I'm a loner, a cowboy outlaw, tough and (G7)proud,
I could have lots of friends if I wanted, but how would I stand out in a (C)crowd.
Some folks say I'm egotistical, well I(C7) don't even know what that (F)means,
I guess it has something to(C) do with the way I(G7) fill out my tight blue (C) jeans.

Chorus then repeat the last line.