Saturday 14 July 2018

MY GUY

(C)Nothing you can (Am)say can (Cmaj7)tear me (Am)away
from (C)my guy.
(C)Nothing you could (Am)do 'cause I'm (Cmaj7)stuck
like (Am)glue to (C)my guy.
I'm (Dm)sticking to my (G7)guy like a (Dm)stamp
to a (G7)letter,
Like(Dm) birds of a (G7)feather we, (Dm)stick together.
I'm (C)telling you from the (Cmaj7)start,
I (Dm)can't be torn (G7)apart from my (C)guy.

(C)Nothing you could (Am)do could (Cmaj7)make un(Am)true to my (C)guy.
(C)Nothing you could (Am)buy would (Cmaj7)make me tell a (Am)lie to my (C)guy.
I (Dm)gave (G7)my guy my (Dm)word of (G7)honour,
(Dm)To be (G7)faithful, (Dm)and I'm gonna,
You (C)best be be(Cmaj7)lieving I (Dm)won't be de(G7)ceiving (C)my guy.

As a (Dm)matter of o(G7)pinion I(Dm) think he's (G7)tops,
(Dm)My opinion (G7)is he's (C)cream of the crop.
As a (Am)matter of taste, to be exact,
He's(d7) my ideal as a (G7)matter of fact.
No (C)muscle bound (Am)man could (Cmaj7)take my (Am)hand from (C)my guy
No (C)handsome (Am)face could ever (Cmaj7)take the (Am)place of (C)my guy.


He (Dm)may not (G7)be a (Dm)movie (G7)star
But when it (Dm)comes to being (G7)happy, (Dm)we are.
There's not a (C)man to(Am)day who can (Dm)take me a(G7)way from (C)my guy.
There's not a (C)man to(Am)day who can (Dm)take me a(G7)way from (C)my guy.
There's not a (C)man to(Am)day who can (Dm)take me a(G7)way from (C)my guy.