Friday 11 July 2014

FOLLOW ME

(Am) It's by farther hardest(G7) thing I've ever(C) done
To be (F)so in love with (Dm)you and so (G7)alone.
CHORUS:
Follow (C)me where I (F)go what I(C) do and who I(F) know
Make it (C)part of you to(F) be part of(G7) me.
Follow (C)me up and (F)down all the (C)way and all (F)around
(C)Take my hand and (F)say you'll (G7)follow (C)me.

It's long been on my (G7)mind you know it's (F)been a long long(C) time
I've (Am)tried to find the (G7)way that I can (F)make you (G7)understand
The (F)way I feel (C)about you and (F)just how much I (C)need you
To (F)be there where I can (Dm)talk to you when (F)there's no one else (G7)around.
CHORUS.
You see I'd like to share my(G7) life with you
And (F)show you things I've (C)seen
(Am)Places that I'm (G7)going to (F)places where I've (G7)been
To (F)have you there (C)beside me and (F)never be (C)alone
And (F)all the time (Dm)that you're with (F)me we will be at (G7)home.

Follow (C)me where I (F)go what I(C) do and who I(F) know
Make it (C)part of you to be(F) a part of (G7)me
Follow (C)me up and (F)down all the(C) way and all(F) around
(C)Take my hand and (F)I will (G7)follow (C)you.