Saturday 16 January 2016

I STILL CALL AUSTRALIA HOME

(C)I've been to (E7)cities that (Am)never close (C)down
From (F)New York to (C)Rio and (D7)old London (G)town,
But no (C)matter how (E7)far or (am)how wide I (F)roam
I (C)still call Aus(G)traila (C)home.

(C)I'm always (E7)travelling, I (Am)love being (C)free,
And (F)so I keep (C)leaving the (D7)sun and the (G)sea.
But my (C)heart lies (E7)waiting (Am)over the (F)foam,
I (C)still call Aus(G)traila (C)home.

All (Em)the sons and (B7)daughters
(Em)spinning round the (B7)world,
Away (Em)from their (C)family and (G)friends,
But (Em)as the world gets (B7)older and (Em)colder,
It's good to (F)know where your journey (G)ends.

(C)Someday we'll (E7)all be (Am)together once (C)more,
When (F)all of the (C)ships come (D7)back to the (G)shore,
I'll (C)realise (E7)something I've (Am)always (F)known,
I (C)still call Aus(G)trail (C)home.

No (C)matter how (E7)far or (Am)how wide I (F)roam,
I (C)still call Aus(G)tralia...
I (C)still call Aus(G)tralia...
I (C)still call Aus(G)trail (F)ho(C)me.