Wednesday 13 January 2016

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

(C)Somewhere (Cm7)over the rainbow (F)way up (C)high
(F)There's a (C)land that I heard of
(G)Once in a lulla(Am)by-y(F)-y-y.

(C)Somewhere (Cm7)over the rainbow (F)bluebirds (C)fly
(F)Birds fly (C)over the rainbow
(G)Why oh why (Am)can't (F)I.

(C)Someday I wish upon a star
And (G)wake up where the clouds are far beh(Am)ind (F)me
Where (C)troubles melt like lemon drops
(G)Way above the chimney tops
That's (Am)where you'll (F)find (G)me.

Oh,(C) somewhere (Cm7)over the rainbow (F)skies are (C)blue
(F)And the (C)dreams that you dare to (G)dream
Really do come (Am)true-(F)oo-oo.

(C)Somewhere (Cm7)over the rainbow (F)bluebirds (C)fly
(F)Birds fly (C)over the rainbow
(G)Why oh why can't(Am) I-(F)II-II (C)fly.

(C)If happy little bluebirds fly
(G)Beyond the rainbow
Why oh (F)why (G)can't (C)I.