Monday 9 December 2013

Beautiful Sunday

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

INTRO: C F G7 C

(C)Sunday morning up with the lark
I think I'll take a walk in the park
(F)Hey, hey (G7)hey, it's a beautiful (C)day.

(C)I've got someone waiting for me
And when I see her I know that she'll say
(F)Hey, hey, (G7)hey, it's a beautiful (C)day.

CHORUS:
(C)Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sun(F)day
This is my, my, (G7)my, beautiful (C)day
When you say, say, say that you (D7)love me
Oh, (F)my, my, (G7)my it's a beautiful (C)day.

(C)Birds are singing, you're by my side
Let's take a car and go for a ride
(F)Hey, hey, (G7)hey, it's a beautiful (C) day.

(C)We'll drive on and follow the sun
Making Sunday go on and on
(F)Hey, hey, (G7)hey, it's a beautiful (C)day.

Chorus.
THEN(Change Key)
(D)Hi, hi, hi beautiful (G)Sunday
This is my, my, (A7)my, beautiful (D)day
When you say, say, say that you (E7)love me 
Oh, (G)my, my, (A7)my it's a beautiful (D)day. (TWICE)